Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Religious organisation
- Community House 40 Cavanagh Street Cheltenham, Victoria 3192
The Community of the Holy Name was founded within the Diocese of Melbourne and was the first Anglican Order in Australia. Emma Caroline Silcock ( Sister Esther) established the community, which was one of only four such communities in Australia. The Melbourne Diocese did not recognise it until 1912 when it was given its charter. The Sisters continue to work in parishes, as Chaplains in hospitals and nursing homes, as well as in spititual direction and leading retreats.