Kensington, New South Wales, Australia
- Social organisation
- Alternative Names
- Kensington Women's Group
The University of new South Wales Wives Group was stablished at the New South Wales University of Technology (renamed the University of New South Wales in 1958) in 1950 as the Technical Education Womens' Group. The Group acted primarily as a social organisation in welcoming the wives of new staff members and students to the University.
Sources used to compile this entry: University of New South Wales Wives Group/Kensington Women's Group, 1950 - 1993, CN 606; CN 937; CN 1218; CN 1225; CN 1264; University of New South Wales Archives.