Port Adelaide , South Australia, Australia
- Educational institution
- Alternative Names
- The Central School (previous names)
- Port Adelaide Girls Department
The Port Adelaide Girls Technical High School was established from the Port Adelaide Primary School and the Central School for Girls in 1940. In 1962 the school was moved to the a new building opened by Lady Bastyan, the wife of the governor.